Saturday 16 January 2010

15/1/10

Okay so yesterday was a reallyyyy bad day for me. I've been ill all week but yesterday was awful, started shaking and having coughing fits which as you can imagine was not nice. Also i'm starting to feel like people are avoiding me, so idk, i have certain friends who will always cheer me up and they know who they are :) although this year has not been a good start tbh. I much preffered 2009 cus so much good stuff happened and well this year is starting to look worse, but i am looking forward to summer :) After my GCSE's which will be in may time, im jus gonna love summer because it will give me time to see my friends and hang out in hopefully nice weather, but this is england (N) Probably not going abroad this year :( but it doesnt matter too much :) anyways i'll keep y'all updated :P
peace x

2 comments:

  1. Dude im here for u, chilling and thrillin like always (H) i love the pic of hendrix btw its sweet, and im following you its should be fun to post some of the funny stuff that happens to us on here for people to read, i.e. the mr bingham argument of year 8 :P good times

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha awsome ily dude! we always seem to have random/bad/funny things happen to us :P:P we shall let the world know of out antics!

    ReplyDelete