Monday 18 January 2010

Random Day!

Today i overslept so put me in a bad mood all morning, lessons were kinda crap apart from business was joke with Tim ;) watching mr ryan getting owned by mr hassall :P Then talked to my friend amy and cried, which wwasnt good (N) but i have reason to :) OOO and also , my new hat got mixed responses, loads said it was cool but i reckon people prefer my old hat :P tough luck im keeping this one!. I get pretty angry when ppl steal it, ask marc! So yeah, rest of the day was pretty average tbh, which isnt a bad thing. Then my mate Lex came round after school and basically i cheered him up about some shiz and made our way to Band Prac. It was pretty good :) apart from louise's guitar broke!!!?!! and cleaver's new kit is penggggg! :P I love all you guys ;) thats about it for today, laters x

No comments:

Post a Comment